The only way to stop the liberal Democrat agenda is to expand the Republican majorities in the U.S. House and U.S. Senate, grow the field of Republican Governorships and State Legislatures and support the Donald J. Trump Administration.
Old Dominion will work with candidates, party committees and 3rd party organizations to provide hard-hitting, precise intelligence based on the records of Democrat office holders and seekers.
The success of any campaign hinges on the ability to define the opposition before the opposition is able to define itself. There is no more sure way to define the opposition than to have an arsenal of information at your disposal and ready for attack. A campaign must also understand its own weaknesses and anticipate where an opponent will attack from.
Opposition studies and vulnerability analyses will include, but will not be limited to:
- Biography & Fast Facts – Key biographical facts, public records, including, but not limited to, lawsuits, criminal records and judgments and liens;
- On The Record – An analysis of statements, quotes and positions on issues through press accounts, press releases, ad campaigns, and other media;
- Business Record – Provide an accounting of various businesses associated with the candidate;
- Legislative & Political Record – A complete and exhaustive analysis of a candidates voting and legislative record;
- Rhetoric Vs. Reality – An analysis of the differences between a candidate’s public rhetoric and official actions;
- Controversies & Scandals – An analysis of controversial positions or actions on issues or scandals;
- Flip-Flips – An analysis of candidate’s official actions, statements and/or votes that were later contradicted by official actions, statements and/or votes;
- Personal Finance – Analysis of earned income, including employment, compensation, speaking fees, and spousal revenues; analysis of publicly held assets, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and foreign investments; analysis of non-publicly held assets, including real estate, limited partnerships, and various business relationships; and analysis of debts, both public and non-public; and
- Campaign Finance – Detailed listing of donors, including place of residence, employer/occupation, date of donation(s) and amount(s); geographic analysis of individual donors by region, state, and/or zip code; analysis of individual donors for controversial activities and people; detailed listing of PACs contributing, including connected organization(s), date of donation(s) and amount(s); analysis of PAC donors for controversial activities, connected organizations and people; and a detailed listing of disbursements and expenditures.
Old Dominion can also assist with rapid response and general strategy.
For more information on how Old Dominion can help you with your political research needs, contact us.